boredom induced post.
I don't really have anything to write about I'm just posting because I'm bored. I achieved nothing at 6th form today; there was a film crew there for some reason...
I shouted: "I wanna be in it!"
And then we saw the news reporter woman who was really pretty.
And Sam shouted: "I wanna be in her!"
And she heard him. -_-
A red-faced Sam quickly followed.
Speaking of films; tomorrow for my media class I have to start filming our short horror film (using my idea might I add :P) which means I have to spend the whole day at school and can't have my customary late night tonight and lie in tomorrow. *Gareth weeps*
Oh and apparently we aren't allowed to play cards at lunch or break anymore because it is 'anti-social'.
What. The. Fuck?
If anything it's sociable, it gets people involved and we all have a laugh. We don't gamble or anything for fuck sake! It seems our head of 6th form wants to abolish any forms of fun at lunch, fucking leprechaun-like fool. I swear if he had a green suit, a pot of gold and spoke Irish he could pass as one.
In other news I could potentially be going on some kind of date with Scott.
Well, not with Scott, as lovely as he is I don't swing that way; unfortunately for him. He has apparently agreed to go to the cinema with two girls next Thursday and doesn't wanna be greedy and thought he'd ask me if I wanted to go.
I know, well I've met, one of the girls once. She was quite nice and friendly, I was shy -_-
Only problem is I don't want to drive my scootay all the way into Bath on a night time, cos I'm a big baby, so we need to think of something.
Oh and the Punk Night at the Cheese & Grain in Frome I forgot to mention I was going to this friday has been cancelled or summat, cunty! Was looking forward to that. :(
Turns out I had certain, mundane stuff to ramble about after all.
chro.


1 Comments:
At 10:21 PM,
Anonymous said…
Thought we were gonna get a Limo???
Post a Comment
<< Home